Failure during Processing with DRM MPD - Boomerang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure during Processing with DRM MPD - Boomerang

Hey I have encountered the following issue with downloading from boomerang.com It downloads the file and then appears to fail during the processing part. Not sure if it has something to do with the incredibly large file name or not but something is not right.

Thanks
    Attached Files

I've passed your report to the QA team.

Comment

Great, thank you!

Comment

Just wanted to mention that this issue is still occurring in V5.0.3.4. Nothing in the changelog hinted at it being a part of the changes but wanted to just update on the status for the new version

Comment

Still the same here (as per my separate post) on 3.4 too. Everything is fine until the final processing when it just says FAILED in red all of a sudden in the download list.

Comment

Originally posted by ndx47a3 View Post
            Still the same here (as per my separate post) on 3.4 too. Everything is fine until the final processing when it just says FAILED in red all of a sudden in the download list.
            try downloading thebugs bunny cartoon The Hare-Brained Hypnotist
            it downloaded ok for me.

Comment

Hey Oct: Does Scooby/Hex Girls in the free section work for you as well? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ndx47a3 View Post
                Hey Oct: Does Scooby/Hex Girls in the free section work for you as well? Thanks.
                just tried twice, failed both times on I Put A Hex On You!

Scooby Doo! And Guess Who?

Comment

Correct some shows and episodes are working on Boomerang but not all. The ones that don't work all fail during processing for me.

Comment

The problem with Boomerang is fixed, please kindly wait for the new version that should be available within this week, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X