X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV doesn't works

Hello,
    apple tv doesn't works as usual.
    Sniffing don't start on any episode and if "works", streamfab crash.
    Why did you release this channel if doesn't works properly?
    Compliment for your job

Attached Files

I have passed the issue with Sniffing to the QA team who will try to run tests on it first.

Comment

Apple TV hasn't "worked" properly for months. They aren't planning on fixing it any time soon

Comment

I took out a trial with Apple to download a show only to find Streamfab only downloads it in 480

Comment

And now Apple tv doesn't download at all. Who designs this rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
            And now Apple tv doesn't download at all. Who designs this rubbish?
            It'd be better if you could provide related log files, so that the developer can look into it for you.

Comment

Who designs this rubbish? a garbage man who would design others

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It'd be better if you could provide related log files, so that the developer can look into it for you.
                I've never worked out how to provide log files. I did find them once but as I couldn't actually get Streamfab to analyse anything from Apple let alone download it I assume there are no logs for that. Downloading is working again but why would I be interested in anything in 480 resolution.
                The C5 My5 UK app also fails. Everything recent on there is 1080 yet I cannot download anything from it other than in 480.

Comment

I tried today to download Apple TV for "All for Man Kind" frist time it said it was downloading at 480. I came back late and am trying again, it still looks like 480 again. If we help the developer the issue can be fixed faster. Here are my logs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
                    I tried today to download Apple TV for "All for Man Kind" frist time it said it was downloading at 480. I came back late and am trying again, it still looks like 480 again. If we help the developer the issue can be fixed faster. Here are my logs.
                    I think 480p is what a DVD is , not a Bluray but the old DVDs.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                    X