Crunchyroll - Subtitle Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll - Subtitle Issues

This has been ongoing for a bit, but is still present in current version: 5.0.3.6
    Missing words in subtitles from Crunchyroll downloads.

Example, pulled down Ascendance of a Bookworm and (at 19:10) the first word is missing. Not sure if it's because the next word is italicized or something but I've noticed the start of a line sometimes looks like it's missing a word. I've seen this in a number of ones I've pulled down but I don't watch the immediately so I'm never sure if a later version fixes things. Added image to show what the source (Crunchyroll) shows for that time stamp at the top and what the resultant file shows at the bottom.
    Attached Files

The developer will look into it.

Comment

We could not duplicate it, please kindly update to the latest v5041 to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Yep, still does it. 5.0.4.4
        Downloaded the first episode and it did another thing that it randomly does, only grabs part of the video but has the whole audio (final file size 45.7 MB with a duration of 23m & 40s)
        I put that file aside and told it to download again. This time it got the whole episode (1.33 GB) and the English subtitles at the 19:10 mark are still just " are books here!" instead of directly viewing the episode online, where it goes "There are books here!"
        Log attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I will get the developer to check again.

Comment

Working...
          X