Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.3.7 problems? Post about release removed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.3.7 problems? Post about release removed.

I started StreamFab 5.0.3.6 a little bit ago & it said 5.0.3.7 was available for update.

Tried update & got error (see attached).

Went to offline StreamFab Download & it says 5.0.3.6, but clicking it does nothing.

Went to forum and it had a post that 5.0.3.7 was available along with fixes (noticed it did not include fix for HBOMax 720p)

Updated via link in your post referencing 5.0.3.7 offline.

Tried to download online version and got script error (see attached).

Refreshed StreamFab Forum page & the post is now gone about 5.0.3.7 being available?

Downloading from 5.0.3.7 right now, but should I downgrade back to 5.0.3.6?

Fyi:

The link https: //www.dvdfab.cn/download-downloader-win.htm (I put space in address after https) will still now download StreamFab 5.0.3.7 online version and allow you to update.

UPDATE:

Post about 5.0.3.7 is back

Offline version for StreamFab 5.0.3.7 is now available :-)

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 06-09-2022, 01:49 PM.

Yeah, it always seems that the post about the new version goes up a few minutes before the downloads are actually available. So if you are on the forum when the admin/staff have just posted about it and immediately try to download it, you'll get errors.

I try to wait about 15 min after the post before trying to update or download the offline installer.

PS: Btw, I too notice no update on HBOMax 720p fix.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      Yeah, it always seems that the post about the new version goes up a few minutes before the downloads are actually available. So if you are on the forum when the admin/staff have just posted about it and immediately try to download it, you'll get errors.

I try to wait about 15 min after the post before trying to update or download the offline installer.

Yeppers,

I only jumped to the forum after I tried to upgrade after getting the upgrade notice of 5.0.3.7 via the StreamFab software and it gave me an error when I tried.

Never saw a post in forum made on new version that was then deleted though.

The StreamFab detail on offline download still says 5.0.3.6 (See attached) at their website (Used to it saying old version for a bit after new version becomes available though) but it does download the 5.0.3.7 version now.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

No update on HBOMax for sure, I really want " The Staircase" in 1080p, usually 720 is fine but in this case its great series on HBOMax and its a keeper. Only 8 episodes already. When I tried to download it with 5037 I got a pop[up that said 720p only. Too bad for me.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

HBO same results here too.

Comment

Working...
          X