Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thegreasemonkey View Post
    New user here and I am having the same problem with Paramount
    install version 5033 here in post #10 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ac#post411204= downloads from paramount plus now work.

Comment

That worked, thanks

Comment

Thursday, June 17th I was able to d/l both the latest episode of Strange New Worlds and the second half of season 1 of TNG from Paramount+ without issue using 5.0.3.8 (Win10 21H2 x64, via Paramount+/no Amazon, updated from 5.0.3.7 and previous versions over time via the automatic updater).

Yesterday (Friday, June 18th), I was able to d/l the first half of season 2 of TNG from Paramount+ with 5.0.3.8. Occasionally (in 5.0.3.7.and 5.0.3.8), the analysis would take more time than expected (and the episode would be playing in the Parmount+ tab), but this typically never lasted more than 10 or 15 seconds before the analysis completed and the Paramount+ tab would stop playing the episode and return to the page I was last on.

Today I am seeing the same problem reported by others (seemingly infinite analyzing while the selected episode plays in the Parmount+ tab). I installed no new software or Windows updates between yesterday and today.

I wiped the cache directory, but that didn't help, so I downgraded to 5.0.3.3 (installed on top of 5.0.3.8). With 5.0.3.3 I was able to d/l the episodes I wanted, but the captions were not included (5.0.3.8 included the captions), so this is (sadly) not a solution for me. Also, 5.0.3.3 indexes every episode of every season even if I select a specific episode - I don't recall 5.0.3.7 or 5.0.3.8 doing this (although, this could easily just be faulty memory on my part), so this is another reason I would like to be able to use a more recent version. I upgraded back to 5.0.3.8 via the updater resulting in StreamFab crashing every time it was started. I uninstalled, deleted the remaining files in the Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab folder, and reinstalled 5.0.3.8. The infinite analyzing problem returned with reinstall of 5.0.3.8.

I've attached the two log files in the Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\logs directory that weren't 0 bytes (other than the install log & channel specific logs that weren't related to P+). If you require further information to help track this down, I'm happy to oblige.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, things are working and then not working and then working, wash, rinse, repeat. I'm finding this now with both Paramount+ and Discovery+. I'm still messing with them and so I'm going to hold off sending in my logs for right now. They won't be looked at until Monday, at the earliest, anyway.
          One thing you should be careful about is that when SF crashes it sometimes leaves a QCEF.EXE process still going which will eat up about 15% of your CPU and accomplish nothing. If you keep crashing and you don't kill the multiple QCEF.EXE processes your computer will slow to a crawl. So, after a crash kill the process with Task Manager.

Comment

This is bad ---

Yesterday I had zero problems downloading anything. Today I can't get anything (from Paramount+ and Discovery+). I'm afraid at this point to try any other provider. I've been from 5038 to 5037 to 5038 to 5033 (like Dog, I don't like it but it sometimes worked) to 5038. All a combination of non-stop analysing and crashing.
            At one point when SF was rebooting itself the log showed that it was an audio problem...
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:44 Info: "audio m3u8 url :https://content-discovery.uplynk.com/"
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:45 Info: "Request audio retry (1/4)"
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:46 Info: "Request audio retry (2/4)"
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:47 Info: "Request audio retry (3/4)"
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:48 Info: Request audio stream m3u8 Data Error = 0 Url: https://content-discovery.uplynk.com/
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:48 Info: GOTM3U8Audio_failed
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:48 Info: "ParseM3U8Stream audio url failed "
            11724 2022:06:18-17:16:48 Info: **** add audio item failed.

After that is when the non-stop analysing started and the logs don't help at all. I could be wrong but I get the feeling that this is not a problem with SF. I think the providers are messing with us. How does 5037 go from downloading perfectly the many files I got yesterday to not have it even complete an analysis today?

Comment

Version 5.0.3.8 (16/06/2022) Streamfab havng all kinds of problems. Same as others with stuck analysis with Paramount Plus downloads. But I am also having other problems. All of my library lisitings of both Paramount AND Netflix (I'm following and recording several series on both) have DISAPPEARED from my StreamFab Library. I was able to download a show from Netflix but after if fnished downloading it never showed up in my StreamFab library. Closing Streamfab and restarting still results with NONE of the recorded shows in my library being listed, but they ARE on the disk and play okay with other media players. Paramount never works any more but Netflix does download ...Library is empty.

Comment

Late last night I completely wiped out every trace of StreamFab on my computer. Every file, every registry setting, everything. Then I re-installed the offline version of 5.0.3.7. Result: (as of right now) Discovery+ is working normal again and Paramount+ is still doing the neverending Analysis thing. As my previous posts here show, I had no problem with 5.0.3.7 and Paramount+ before when a few others were. Could it be that Paramount made a change to their website but only released it to a limited market and then finally I got added to that limited market? Was it coincidence that this all happened when 5.0.3.8 came out? I guess we'll find out in future days.

Comment

FWIW, I just tested with 5.0.3.6 on two different machines, and it did not display the unending analyzing problem on Paramount+. One machine had been upgraded to 5.0.3.6 but no further. The other machine is the one I described in my previous post. On that machine I installed 5.0.3.6 on top of 5.0.3.8 and it also worked. However, 5.0.3.6 also did not include subtitles, and it further did not include the episode description in the metadata, which was included using 5.0.3.3. I then tried upgrading to 5.0.3.7, but the unending analysis was reintroduced. So, atm, even though 5.0.3.6 works (well, it works for me, for whatever that's worth), it seems that 5.0.3.3 is still the better solution if you care about the metadata.

Comment

I recall that I had sub-title and audio issues with the version prior to 5.0.3.6. Pretty sure everything worked fine (no other video or download problems with Paramount or Netflx). Just a sub-tile issue and audio problem. The next version ujpdate fixed all the problems and everything was back to normal except that I still had to manually switch my playback device audio decoder as Streamfab kept defaulting to the one with narrative descriptions in the closed cap. But that was not a big problem. I belive that was what ever version came before 5.0.3.8. (3.7 ??)

A few days ago upon a StreamFab startup got a "new version" notice (5.0.3.8). And I installed that. And that totally broke Paramount downloading and introduced the other problems with my library I noted earlier. So now I have NO working downloads for Paramount (but netfix is stilll okay). So of course I think my solution for now is to roll back to 5.0.3.7 But where can I find that version available for download?

The closed caption is an important thing for me as I'm hearing impaired and I often can not make out the human voices. So now I have nothing for Paramount .. no download at all. Anyone know where I can get 3.7 ? Note to self .. I gotta stop doing the auto updates and do them manually so I can save the old versions if needed.

<edit> .. Opps Maybe 5.0.3.7 is a MAC verison ?? Sorry for confusion. What I need is the last "Windows 10 64-bit version before 5.0.3.8 (what that was)
                    Last edited by Rich A; 06-21-2022, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, v5039 is coming and will fix the Paramount analysis issue. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Same problem here and I am using version 5.0.3.8... x64 too.

None of the shows I try to download work.

I use vpn, but that is not the problem, since the video plays without any problem for minutes and minutes, until I stop it around five or ten minutes.

I always see the same information: "Analyzing Metadata information" and it happens to me with all the episodes of shows, with movies...

Comment

Originally posted by Iván garcía View Post
                          Same problem here and I am using version 5.0.3.8... x64 too.

None of the shows I try to download work.

I use vpn, but that is not the problem, since the video plays without any problem for minutes and minutes, until I stop it around five or ten minutes.

I always see the same information: "Analyzing Metadata information" and it happens to me with all the episodes of shows, with movies...
                          I've tried with 5033 and it works only for video... but not for subtitles.

Comment

Latest version allows me to download from Paramount +. However I've had a few failed downloads which is rare these days. Paramount + is also available as part of the Amazon Prime Video Channels but on there the "stuck on analyzing" problem continues even on the latest version

Comment

Same issue - waiting for the update...

Comment

Paramount has changed something. For now, the analysis issue has been fixed in the latest v5039, however, the developer still needs time to fix the subtitle problem.

If you still have problem analyzing some Paramount videos, please specify the video name and give us the log file to check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X