StreamFab 5037 for Mac issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5037 for Mac issues

I just downloaded StreamFab 5037 for Mac. I tried a couple of downloads, one on HBO Max and one on Amazon, both in 720p. I got Download Failed on both during the processing phase! i tried muliple times, closing and restarting StreamFab and still get the same results. What?! What's up with this? How can I get 5036 back until this issue is resolved?

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post
    I just downloaded StreamFab 5037 for Mac. I tried a couple of downloads, one on HBO Max and one on Amazon, both in 720p. I got Download Failed on both during the processing phase! i tried muliple times, closing and restarting StreamFab and still get the same results. What?! What's up with this? How can I get 5036 back until this issue is resolved?
    the movie you tried on HBO Max, was it a new release ??
    new release movies on HBO Max are limited to 720p until the 1080p download issue is resolved.

Comment

Hi gsargent51 !

Just another user here, but if you logon to below link (DvdFab.cn Member Center) and purchase the $9.99 extended download, you should have access to past versions.

If you purchased it originally, you should be able to access previous versions there without paying hopefully.

DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

Otherwise, maybe a moderator can post a link to previous version Mac 5.0.3.6 due to your rollback need.

Mike
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mike_M; 06-17-2022, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Everything I download I set to 720p or less. That is not the issue. The issue is the files i try to download will download the video and audio and then fail during processing. I have tried Netflix, Amazon and HBO Max with the same results.

Comment

Everything I download I set to 720p or less. That is not the issue. The issue is the files i try to download will download the video and audio and then fail during processing. I have tried Netflix, Amazon and HBO Max with the same results.
          Please provide the StreamFab log file to better check the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X