DRM Downloader Removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader Removed

I was fortunate to purchase the lifetime license before the change happened and the DRM downloader that was released had always worked and showed as licensed but now since the last update it now shows it's not part of it? It's just in trial mode like the 18 and older apps.

Why did this change?

Originally posted by Emby Bulldog View Post
    I was fortunate to purchase the lifetime license before the change happened and the DRM downloader that was released had always worked and showed as licensed but now since the last update it now shows it's not part of it? It's just in trial mode like the 18 and older apps.

Why did this change?
    did you try rebooting your computer ??

Comment

Originally posted by Emby Bulldog View Post

Why did this change?
      Please authorize the software again. If still have a problem, please send me your registered info, and I will check for you. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please authorize the software again. If still have a problem, please send me your registered info, and I will check for you. Thank you.
        I'll try that and get with you if it does not work. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X