3.0.4.1 - Discovery+ dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.4.1 - Discovery+ dont work

3.0.4.1 dont find the video in discovery+ only play the video, instead 3.0.4.0 work and i can download the video.

Already send feedback from Streamfab app.
    Last edited by IceT; 07-01-2022, 05:21 PM.

just noticed this myself

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post
      3.0.4.1 dont find the video in discovery+ only play the video, instead 3.0.4.0 work and i can download the video.

I'm sure they are already deservedly enjoying their weekend and won't look at your feedback until Monday at the earliest. Here's a tip - don't install new updates that come out (late) Thursday or Friday (China Time) because by the time you get it and install it, they are gone for the weekend and you are left trying to figure out any problem by yourself. Save yourself the headache, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I'm sure they are already deservedly enjoying their weekend and won't look at your feedback until Monday at the earliest. Here's a tip - don't install new updates that come out (late) Thursday or Friday (China Time) because by the time you get it and install it, they are gone for the weekend and you are left trying to figure out any problem by yourself. Save yourself the headache, wait.
        Ok thank you.

Comment

We've received your feedback, and we will check. Please use v5040 for discovery+ at the moment. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

3.0.4.2.is out but dont fix this problem....come back again to 3.0.4.0....

Comment

yup it dosent work back to using other methods still

Comment

Same for me 3.0.4.1 and 3.0.4.2 dont find the video in discovery+, but works fine 3.0.4.0

Comment

IceT
                  remmy90
                  tomolo

Hi guys,

Please delete the two folders, run Streamfab, and log in to your Discovery account to try again.
                  %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
                  %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

Comment

Deleted log file, but I could not find the search path of the files you wrote of so i did do a clean install of 3.0.4.2 but it did not work,so i removed 3.0.4.2 and installed 3.0.4.0 and it worked ok

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                      IceT
                      remmy90
                      tomolo

Hi guys,

Please delete the two folders, run Streamfab, and log in to your Discovery account to try again.

It doesn't work .... I go back to 3.0.4.0 and if I don't see that discovery+ hasn't been fixed, I won't update anymore, I'm just wasting time ....

Comment

IceT
                        remmy90
                        tomolo

Hi guys,

I was about to upload a log file with a failure of the show Unprecedented, but this solution worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post

I was about to upload a log file with a failure of the show Unprecedented, but this solution worked for me.
                          I try again also with a full installation of 5.0.4.2 and deleting the folders, but still dont work for me.... so is not a full solution.....work for some users....

I have send feedback from the app at 1st july, and the app send also log and some others files, so they have all....they only take some time to fix the problem....
                          Last edited by IceT; 07-11-2022, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem a few days ago and reported it. What was a temporary fix for me (which is totally ridiculous but works) was installing 5.0.4.0 over the top of 5.0.4.2, queuing up what I wanted from discovery and then re-installing 5.0.4.2 over the top of the 5.0.4.2. It still held the queue and was downloading. It's a pain in the ass but it works

Comment

IceT
                              remmy90
                              tomolo

Hi guys,

You might also might add that if they changed the location of their Temp and Log in Settings then those are the folders that should be deleted and not the original default ones in Documents.

Comment

Working...
                              X