Constant Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant Crashes

Program will be downloading fine and then just crash with no warning. Mostly on Amazon but also has happened on Paramount + and HBO. Log files attached
    Attached Files

I notice that happens when I have too many items pending for download. Also when the program closes, I have noticed that the video has already finished downloading. I end up deleting it from my queue to avoid duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
      Program will be downloading fine and then just crash with no warning. Mostly on Amazon but also has happened on Paramount + and HBO. Log files attached
      The developer will check your log file.

Comment

Originally posted by agressive_napkin View Post
        Also when the program closes, I have noticed that the video has already finished downloading. I end up deleting it from my queue to avoid duplicates.
        I am a bit confused on this part, do you mean that when you close the program normally, and restart it, the videos have been completed the download will be on the queue and get downloaded again?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I am a bit confused on this part, do you mean that when you close the program normally, and restart it, the videos have been completed the download will be on the queue and get downloaded again?
          When the program is down downloading it chimes and shows saving task, then closes. When I open the program, the item I just download is there in the queue. Sometimes the last two were there. I notice it mostly with the tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by agressive_napkin View Post

When the program is down downloading it chimes and shows saving task, then closes. When I open the program, the item I just download is there in the queue. Sometimes the last two were there. I notice it mostly with the tv shows.
            Okay, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X