Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF 5.0.4.3 shows weird under "pre-select audio lang" actually English after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF 5.0.4.3 shows weird under "pre-select audio lang" actually English after upgrade

Fyi,

I always delete the Temp, Log & now pics (don't know if it's fixed in this release yet) directories and then do an install of StreamFab from the downloaded full online version that I then archive.

I also always check the settings under every tab to make sure StreamFab didn't change any of them - it has in the past.

I noticed that it showed a weird selection (Russian?) under "Pre-Select audio Lang".

Don't know if this will cause any problems, but I just changed it to something else (it was coded correctly underneath as English) and then back to English.

See Attached:
    Attached Files

I noticed that it showed a weird selection (Russian?) under "Pre-Select audio Lang".
    We do not have such a problem on our side, currently not sure why it happens like that yet.
    Could it be that you happened to choose it before?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We do not have such a problem on our side, currently not sure why it happens like that yet.
      Could it be that you happened to choose it before?
      Hi Mona,

No, I've never had any language except English coded in, don't know why it would show that.

Not that important - just thought I'd post in case it might cause an issue if not reset to English.

Comment

Okay. We will make note of it in case there are other users who report it.

Comment

Working...
        X