Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Streamfab download EPISODES if not set to this langage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Streamfab download EPISODES if not set to this langage?

Hello,

I am wondering if this is a BUG or just a BEHAVIOR but I found this to be really strange. As per example, I have picked FRENCH only as an audio langage. One of the EPISODE was only in ENGLISH. So why Streamfab still downloads it? Shouldn't the software just jump over it?

Thanx.
    Regards.

Without knowing what you are trying to download and where it's very hard for us to give you an accurate answer.

I believe that if the language you selected isn't present in an episode it will fall back to whatever your settings say is your preferred language, then English. If there is only one audio option, it will choose that. But it's up to you to tell it not to download that episode, it won't skip it because it doesn't have your selected language.

you could try starting the analysis of that episode and see what it offers.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
      Without knowing what you are trying to download and where it's very hard for us to give you an accurate answer.

I believe that if the language you selected isn't present in an episode it will fall back to whatever your settings say is your preferred language, then English. If there is only one audio option, it will choose that. But it's up to you to tell it not to download that episode, it won't skip it because it doesn't have your selected language.

you could try starting the analysis of that episode and see what it offers.

The episodes was only in ENGLISH and I have chosen FRENCH. Personally, I would jump OVER if the LANGAGE PICKED is not available. This happens many times. I do not know why STREAMING company keeps posting stuff that are not 100% translated.

Please not that I have picked ONLY 1 audio, not 2.

Thanx.
      Regards
      Last edited by quebecman; 07-16-2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

What would happen if you were to watch whatever it is using the streaming providers app or site? Would it skip that episode if it is not in your chosen language, or would it play it?

You'd have to ask the provider why they did not make that particular episode available in French.

StreamFab is working as it should in any case.

Comment

I totally disagree with this. This leads to errors in TV SHOWS when downloading. I am shure the coders can jump over it.

Comment

Working...
          X