StreamFab v5.0.4.5 DRM MPD Module Incorrect File Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
    Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.
    Also, StreamFab didn't get "Dolby Digital Plus" via Amazon/AMC+(Shudder) and it's available.

Comment

Can anyone from DVDFab or the development team shed any light on what is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
        That's part of what I mean, I can't think that Shudder is streaming videos with a total file size of only 380MB, that's jut a little over half the size of a CD. I'm just wondering if anyone from the DVDFab team can confirm if these sizes are correct.
        One thing I noticed in your MediaInfo and it could amount to nothing but I found it curious...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-25 7.26.31 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	412966
        Zencoder is a cloud-based encoding service. In other words, you send them your files one way on the Internet and they send them back the way you want them. As far as I know StreamFab doesn't use Zencoder. It makes no sense for StreamFab to use Zencoder. They'd have to pay for each use vs. the usual processing on your computer. Hopefully someone at DVDFab can find the reason for the extremely slow bitrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

One thing I noticed in your MediaInfo and it could amount to nothing but I found it curious...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-25 7.26.31 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	412966
          Zencoder is a cloud-based encoding service. In other words, you send them your files one way on the Internet and they send them back the way you want them. As far as I know StreamFab doesn't use Zencoder. It makes no sense for StreamFab to use Zencoder. They'd have to pay for each use vs. the usual processing on your computer. Hopefully someone at DVDFab can find the reason for the extremely slow bitrate.
          Very interesting, I did not notice that. Great point too, I don't see why it would use it unless it was an open source writing library that they use to transcode? But still, the issue of downloading a movie at only 380MB needs to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
          X