I am unable to access VIP Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am unable to access VIP Services

As of the latest update, when I select any VIP Service, (Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Disney) all I get is a white screen, and I'm not taken to the site. Typing a URL (IE: Amazon.com) into the search bar yields a complete URL, but nothing displays, and the Window where I usually see the Amazon Video Storefront remains a blank white screen.
    The DVR has started freezing from time to time, and when I pause the download to restart the process, the entire program disappears off the screen and shuts down. Rebooting the computer and restarting the program fixes the freeze, but nothing I do will allow me to access VIP services. When I click on VIP services, the normal selection screen comes up, bur when I click on a service I'm subscribed to, I get nothing but a white screen where the service is supposed to show up. I checked my internet connection, and it is functioning normally.
    Partial log attached.
    Attached Files

Jumped the gun. Total uninstall and reinstall worked. I lost my que, but working now. Thank you for your time. No need to answer.

Comment

Working...
    X