Channel 4 downloader not detecting all episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 4 downloader not detecting all episodes

Just tried using the channel4 downloader for the first time in a couple of months to update some series that are ongoing.

This is one of the links to one of the shows I noticed is missing episodes. On the website I can see all seasons up to 19 episode 3. Streamfab is only detecting up to season 17 and missing some seasons in between. They are on the website but the downloader isn't detecting them all. I'm assuming this might have been ongoing with this particular series because going back a few months, I can see missing seasons in the already downloaded list of files. I went to try and fill them in thinking maybe they weren't available back then, but in fact, it's doing the same thing today... not detecting seasons. The ones I've picked up on so far missing or aren't detecting are seasons 6, 7, 9, and 18-19.

Could you guys please look into it and see if it might be a streamfab issue? Episodes from those missing/not detected seasons are in fact playing ok on the channel4.com website.

Thanks
    Last edited by corey75; 07-30-2022, 02:13 AM.

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
    Just tried using the channel4 downloader for the first time in a couple of months to update some series that are ongoing.

This is one of the links to one of the shows I noticed is missing episodes. On the website I can see all seasons up to 19 episode 3. Streamfab is only detecting up to season 17 and missing some seasons in between. They are on the website but the downloader isn't detecting them all. I'm assuming this might have been ongoing with this particular series because going back a few months, I can see missing seasons in the already downloaded list of files. I went to try and fill them in thinking maybe they weren't available back then, but in fact, it's doing the same thing today... not detecting seasons. The ones I've picked up on so far missing or aren't detecting are seasons 6, 7, 9, and 18-19.

Could you guys please look into it and see if it might be a streamfab issue? Episodes from those missing/not detected seasons are in fact playing ok on the channel4.com website.

Thanks
    try clearing the cookies & cache and then restart streamfab
    and see if the missing episodes will show.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clearing the cookies & cache and then restart streamfab
      and see if the missing episodes will show.
      Tried that and it didn't work on any of the computer unfortunately.

Comment

We will check.

Comment

Working...
        X