Hulu Analysis Fails After Having Done a Few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Analysis Fails After Having Done a Few

After analyzing a few Hulu videos and adding them to the queue (or not), subsequent analyses fail with the message "Failure analyzing this video, please make sure you can access and play back the video". After waiting a while, analysis starts working again for a few videos and then fails again, ad infinitum. It feels like analysis "uses up" one of streams Hulu allows me to have simultaneously and then doesn't release it, so once they're all used up I can't do anything more until they start aging away, then the cycle repeats.

Log attached: StreamFab.log

This may be similar to 412947, but I don't get any messages about upload quotas.
    Attached Files

When you write about analyzing, you're talking about when you are still picking the shows you want, right? Not the real short analyzing that Hulu does right after you start the download? If so, that's pretty much normal for the Hulu downloader and has been for as long as I can remember. You just have to play with it sometimes. Back out to Home. Try again. Sometimes pick a different video and come back later to the one you had trouble with. Sometimes you'll get the error pop-up and right under it will be the episode selection pop-up. X-out the error pop-up and you're on your way again. To me it's no big deal. Like I said, play with it. It doesn't take long and in the end it gives up and let's you do what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
    X