Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amzn CBR won't download

Hello

I'm getting this message when I try to download CBR here on Prime Canada (on various channels) : Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help

I've tried with the lastest version of SF (v5.0.4.9) the files are downloaded, remux but not decrypted.

Thanks

kalemvar

SF v5.0.4.9 - The same situation happens with Amazon Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by kalemvar View Post
      Hello

I'm getting this message when I try to download CBR here on Prime Canada (on various channels) : Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help

I've tried with the lastest version of SF (v5.0.4.9) the files are downloaded, remux but not decrypted.

Thanks

kalemvar
      Hi kalemvar!

If you could read thru my existing thread on this error message on Amazon & post your info from here, the name of what you were downloading and attach log files if possible, that would be cool.

Amazon ."Failure accessing the video information. please check your network..."
      Moderator, Please forward log files to programmer to look at. I'm getting error messages on Amazon when trying to download the movie Goat. This happens after it tries to analyze for a minute or two. Full message "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help".

I've submitted logs on my two incidents of getting this message on Amazon.

StreamFab/DvdFab moderator's usually want you to attach log files in order to troubleshoot & have the programmer look at.

Thanks!

Mike

StreamFab 5.0.3.8 - US - No VPN - Win10/64

Comment

Hello

Thanks

kalemvar
        Just like me, the Video is no longer decrypted.

Hopefully someone from the Developers is reading this and will quickly fix this Bug.

Comment

Hello

Thanks

kalemvar
          Please provide the latest StreamFab log file to better check, thanks.

Comment

Hello Mona,

here is 2 logs

1 is for CVBR giving me the same error
            2 is for CBR I originally talked about
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Mona,

here is 2 logs

1 is for CVBR giving me the same error
              2 is for CBR I originally talked about
              Okay, thanks.

Comment

I also get this message with some Amazon content. I am attaching log file in case this may further help.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mediafan View Post
                  I also get this message with some Amazon content. I am attaching log file in case this may further help.
                  Info: OS: macOS 12.5.1
                  Yours is from the mac version.
                  I have passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Working...
                  X