Issue downloading videos from HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue downloading videos from HBO Max

Is anyone else having issues downloading videos from HBO Max? I haven't been able to for almost the last 3 weeks. I have no issue downloading from other sites (Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+). I'm also using the latest version StreamFab and have restarted my computer multiple times.

On which step did it fail?
    Please offer us more info, the video you have tried and the related StreamFab log file, thanks.

Comment

I have been having an issue trying to download anything from HBO Max for at least a week. The issue is when you open the site in the StreamFab browser nothing appears, it is just blank screen. I've gone through the process of accessing HBO Max through a regular browser (Firefox), gone to any movie on the website and copied the URL. When I paste the URL into the Streamfab broswer I get the same blank screen that I receive then clicking on the link within the StreamFab application.

Comment

Originally posted by SGrossart View Post
        I have been having an issue trying to download anything from HBO Max for at least a week. The issue is when you open the site in the StreamFab browser nothing appears, it is just blank screen. I've gone through the process of accessing HBO Max through a regular browser (Firefox), gone to any movie on the website and copied the URL. When I paste the URL into the Streamfab broswer I get the same blank screen that I receive then clicking on the link within the StreamFab application.
        Regarding the blank screen problem, please give this beta version a try.

Comment

I’m having a strange issue where immediately where it starts to analyze (after it’s been added it queue) it immediately logs out and the download fails. This is on the latest version for Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Dula87 View Post
            I’m having a strange issue where immediately where it starts to analyze (after it’s been added it queue) it immediately logs out and the download fails. This is on the latest version for Mac.
            Hi Dula87, your issue is different from the topic, it'd be better to start your own thread with related log files, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X