StreamFab 5.0.5.0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.5.0.

Upgrade to 5.0.5.0. and now I can't open StreamFab. SttreamFab (x64) has encountered problem.... and program sent report automatically. When I choose to restart SF, he sent report again...

How did you update it? Using the offline version, https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...august-26-2022, or the pop-up updater? If you used the updater, uninstall it and use the offline version (always from now on). It would also be a good idea to delete your Log and Temp folders.

Comment

I was update with pop-up updater. I followed your advice and now everything is fine, but every third, fourth time when I open the program I have a problem and the program automatically send a report. then I open as administrator and everything is fine. how strange... Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by LimanacNS View Post
        I was update with pop-up updater. I followed your advice and now everything is fine, but every third, fourth time when I open the program I have a problem and the program automatically send a report. then I open as administrator and everything is fine. how strange... Sorry for my english
        Could you please zip the whole StreamFab log folder and send it to us? Thanks.

Comment

Here is log folder. I close SF, then try to open, program crash, but second time, SF started normally (this two time i did not open as administrator) Sorry for my english
          Attached Files

Comment

Updated by downloading the file from here and it worked fine. So far all my issues with amazon are fixed as well

Comment

Remove your setting for StreamFab to run as Administrator. I usually run all my major programs as Administrator but when I tried to run the newly updated 5.0.5.0.SF all I got was an all-white browser screen. Switching to non-Administrator immediately fixed the problem and has worked excellent since.

Comment

5.0.5.0 is fine so far. I downloaded "A View to a Kill" from Amazon using CBR. The file size was practically the same as from 5.0.4.7 where I merged CBR video with CVBR audio.

Comment

Originally posted by LimanacNS View Post
                  Here is log folder. I close SF, then try to open, program crash, but second time, SF started normally (this two time i did not open as administrator) Sorry for my english
                  Thanks, the file is received. The developer will check.

Comment

Working...
                  X