5.0.5.0 Did NOT fix Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.5.0 Did NOT fix Peacock

5.0.5.0 Did Not fix Peacock. Anything recent still FAILS miserably.

It worked for me.. I had to go to the home page and make the cat go away.. then the downloads ran.

Comment

5.0.5.0 didn't work for me at all. Every provider I tried to load sent me to an error screen, and asked me if I wanted to restart the program. I followed someone's suggestion to uninstall, delete the cache folder in temp, and reinstall, and everything worked fine. Peacock had previously not been downloading new shows for me. I downloaded the latest episodes of The Resort and Resident Alien with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kzajac View Post
        5.0.5.0 Did Not fix Peacock. Anything recent still FAILS miserably.
        If you want help, you have to give more info.
        First, post your StreamFab.log file here. What was the last video you tried that failed? Where are you located? Are you using a VPN? If so, to where?
        Did you update to 5.0.5.0 using the offline update - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...august-26-2022 or did you use the pop-up updater that appears when you run SF? If the latter, go back and download the correct offline update for your computer and install it (and in the future, always use the offline update.)

Comment

I Stand Corrected!!! It did fix Peacock. My bad. Didn't wait long enough for the analyzing.

Comment

Originally posted by kzajac View Post
            I Stand Corrected!!! It did fix Peacock. My bad. Didn't wait long enough for the analyzing.
            Yeah...it seems to stay on analyzing even though it's already started downloading. ..I noticed it hit's about 50% downloaded before showing downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

Yeah...it seems to stay on analyzing even though it's already started downloading. ..I noticed it hit's about 50% downloaded before showing downloading.
              Could you please give us some example? Please name some of the videos and send the log files to us to better check, thank you.

Comment

What's with the 120 seconds of analyzing? Very frustrating.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                X