No announcement yet.

Streamfab 5.0.5.0 Queueing a file while one is currently downloading - Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.5.0 Queueing a file while one is currently downloading - Amazon

So if I am currently downloading something on Amazon and I go and add something to the queue, it sits there Analyzing then when it finally goes away, if i look in the folder it has then made that episode it is currently done downloading named an episode I was currently trying to queue outside the currently downloaded folder structure.
    I realize the above may seem confusing. I will try and break it down. I was downloading Season 1 of Flack, I then went into "My Stuff" in amazon and chose to look at another show, this being Eureka, it went to analyzing and got stuck there for awhile. The program is currently waiting for the Flack episode to complete, once its completed the analyzing of Eureka goes away and if i look in the folder where it is done processing, the Flack episode is called Eureka.mp4. This happens with any show not just the ones listed.

happened to me a couple of times so i stopped adding things to the queue while it's downloading.

But recently, i tried to do it to see if it was still an issue and Streamfab never started the analysis while it was already downloading...

Comment

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
      So if I am currently downloading something on Amazon and I go and add something to the queue, it sits there Analyzing then when it finally goes away, if i look in the folder it has then made that episode it is currently done downloading named an episode I was currently trying to queue outside the currently downloaded folder structure.
      I realize the above may seem confusing. I will try and break it down. I was downloading Season 1 of Flack, I then went into "My Stuff" in amazon and chose to look at another show, this being Eureka, it went to analyzing and got stuck there for awhile. The program is currently waiting for the Flack episode to complete, once its completed the analyzing of Eureka goes away and if i look in the folder where it is done processing, the Flack episode is called Eureka.mp4. This happens with any show not just the ones listed.
      Best bet is to stop the queue after the current episode is downloaded, add what you wish and then restart the queue.

Comment

The QA team will run some tests regarding this name issue.
        Meanwhile, please provide the StreamFab log file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X