Amazon Prime and new LOTR show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime and new LOTR show

Hi, Virtually every time i go to the LOTR show it scans then comes back like the picture submitted, is it just me?Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	414964

No, it’s not just you.
    But episode 2 & 3 have content, it’s just not quoted next to the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
      No, it’s not just you.
      But episode 2 & 3 have content, it’s just not quoted next to the episodes.
      Cool, thanks. I'll give it another go later.

Comment

Originally posted by Podge4 View Post

Cool, thanks. I'll give it another go later.
        Did you manage it in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Podge4 View Post
          Hi, Virtually every time i go to the LOTR show it scans then comes back like the picture submitted, is it just me?Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	414964
          The developer will look into it.

Comment

What is the problem? It's obviously got black bars on top and bottom.

Comment

Same problem here with the latest episode (4). I can't download it!

Comment

I have something similar, for me it shows episode 1 en 3 with no time.
                Also for me the info tekst is now in French as you can see on my screenshot, en 2 days ago the info tekst was in Italian. All my settings in prime video and Streamfab is set to english.

And for me the last problem is that episode 4 is not shown but it is definitly there if you go straight to prime video itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2022-09-16 083354.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	415087
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouxs View Post
                  I have something similar, for me it shows episode 1 en 3 with no time.
                  Also for me the info tekst is now in French as you can see on my screenshot, en 2 days ago the info tekst was in Italian. All my settings in prime video and Streamfab is set to english.

And for me the last problem is that episode 4 is not shown but it is definitly there if you go straight to prime video itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2022-09-16 083354.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	415087
                  I have the same screen in English. I posted a log in another thread. Normal browser can find episode 4.

Comment

Same thing is happening to me re French when everything is set to english. Now episode 4 it just goes into a analyzing loop and then says failed make sure you can playback the video.

Comment

I'd like to roll back to version 5.0.5.1 until this issue is fixed. Does anyone have a good URL for the download?

When I go to the 5.0.5.1 release notification it wants to pull 5.0.5.3.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenro View Post
                        I'd like to roll back to version 5.0.5.1 until this issue is fixed. Does anyone have a good URL for the download?

When I go to the 5.0.5.1 release notification it wants to pull 5.0.5.3.

thanks
                        you can get older versions in the member center

Comment

Working...
                        X