Weird Language Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Language Bug

I was still using 5.0.5.1 and upgraded to 5.0.5.3 when i encountered the issue. Tried 5.0.5.2 and the problem was still there. Went to 5.0.5.1 and that fixed the issue.

The issue is that StreamFab detects Amazon shows in random languages and uses that to display dialogs, name the files, and populate the metadata.

I am in Canada, Amazon region set to Auto. Please don't tell me to clear my cache and temp files as it works fine on 5.0.5.1 and i don't want to spend a week trying to login to HBO Max.

As you can see, primevideo.com is in English

But when trying to download the latest episode of LOTR, it displays in French

Goliath displays in Spanish

It's a real PITA to have to go and rename the files and edit the metadata manually, especially when batch downloading.

I will stay on 5.0.5.1 until this is resolved...

Same for me too in Canada. I could not download A Scandi Flic at all using the two latest versions of StreamFab.
    The info I was seeing automatically on the white box showed the episode title in Italian (I think) and audio offered in German?.
    I went back to my stand-by version of 5033 and it brought the latest episode up as a movie and in English!
    Downloaded ok on 5033 however 5053 stated that I was not allowed to download it??

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X