m3u8 downloader, force an analyze, screen disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m3u8 downloader, force an analyze, screen disappears

trying to download modules from frontendmasters.com/bootcamp, so i can control via my tv remote rather than sitting at my desk like a veal.

the courses normally display on the website one module at a time and will autoplay the next segment.

the m2u8 downloader popup window comes up with the "what do you want to do " window, if I select download now, the screen gets taken over by the program, and goes to the home page of the website instead of remaining on the same page.

Also on this website, the "analyzing" button doesnt show up at the top next to the m3u8 "button". One segment will not analyze. I cant seem to find a way to force it to analyze.

Can the downloader have some additional option whether to remain on the same page, or default to the home screen?

thank you

Originally posted by buffyandsneaky View Post
    trying to download modules from frontendmasters.com/bootcamp, so i can control via my tv remote rather than sitting at my desk like a veal.

the courses normally display on the website one module at a time and will autoplay the next segment.

the m2u8 downloader popup window comes up with the "what do you want to do " window, if I select download now, the screen gets taken over by the program, and goes to the home page of the website instead of remaining on the same page.

Also on this website, the "analyzing" button doesnt show up at the top next to the m3u8 "button". One segment will not analyze. I cant seem to find a way to force it to analyze.

Can the downloader have some additional option whether to remain on the same page, or default to the home screen?

thank you
    are you able to download any of the videos at all ??
    also the courses can be downloaded via the ANDROID & IOS apps
    according to the courses FAQ
    Last edited by october262; 09-21-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

yeah i was able to download a few... but the the way it goes back to the home screen after you select download and doesnt stay on the course, makes it too much of a pain, i gave up. Android and IOS doesnt work for my media setup...

Comment

Working...
      X