Problem with Hulu JP downloader on MAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Hulu JP downloader on MAC

Hi, there are some problems when downloading Hulu Japan videos on Mac, and these problems are only in Mac, not in Windows.
    When I add a shows to download, the downloader added the task, but it never starts to download, only stuck on 0kb/s. Even if I can play the video, also the downloader found that.
    Also, when I using Option+Command+esc to close the downloader, after that, I can't re-open the downloader. I can only open it after I restart the whole system.
    Also, for Mac downloader, when I click the "VIP SERVICE" button, sometimes the software compulsively opens the Amazon webpage, and don't give me time to choose the stream service I want to open.
    Finally, the order system for Hulu JP is not correct, only on shows that has over 10 episodes, for example, https://www.hulu.jp/oyogenishikigoi The order of the episodes is in disorder.
    Please fix these bugs. Thank you very much!

As a regular suggestion, please delete the two folders in the paths below to have a try first. I will meanwhile get the QA team to check if they can duplicate them.
    Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
    Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

Please also provide a StreamFab log file to better check. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X