This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when parsing amzn crashes

Hello I have a problem as I connect to the amzn page no problem but as soon as I click on a video to analyze it to download it it crashes the complete software.

here is the log file with

I tried with all versions of streamfab still the same problem
    Attached Files

Originally posted by shower View Post
    Hello I have a problem as I connect to the amzn page no problem but as soon as I click on a video to analyze it to download it it crashes the complete software.

here is the log file with

I tried with all versions of streamfab still the same problem
    Same here. All 4 of my different computers are doing the same thing with and without VPN. Each computer was tested isolated and networked with the same crash results. When starting a video that's already in the queue, it analyzes then fails. I believe it's a streamfab server issue but that's just a wild guess. They were all shutting down at the same time around that crash as well with nothing running or processing. My guess is streamfab was being closed on their end, but again that's just a wild guess from common sense and experience in IT.

EDIT: Seems to be working fine now.
    Last edited by corey75; 10-13-2022, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Please kindly try again, if still have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Please kindly try again, if still have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file, thanks.
        Seems to be working ok for the time being, at least on my computers. Thanks Mona.

Comment

hello I just tried again it works for the moment a little slow but it's good, the log file is put on the first message.

Comment

Working...
          X