peacock no longer works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peacock no longer works

I cannot download anything from peacocktv. the analyzing phase is skipped and then downloading never starts.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
    I cannot download anything from peacocktv. the analyzing phase is skipped and then downloading never starts.
    Same for Chameleon and Me,

I get the Kitty "Lockfile Picture" when trying to log into Peacock Plus with StreamFrag! 5.0.5.7

Uninstalled, deleted temp, log files, installed 5.0.5.3 as administrator, works fine.

Mike
    Attached Files

Comment

I am downloading from peacock with 5.0.5.7 as I type this message.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-15 001111.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	416281

Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Working for me but slow

Comment

Not working AT ALL!

Comment

Tried the moving back to %.0.5.3. Yea that didn't work either. Just the damn cat crap.

Comment

Hi guys,

You probably have tried this, but make sure you run StreamFab as administrator.

You can set it to automatically do this in Windows by:

1. Right Click on StreamFab Desktop Icon
              2. Choose "Properties" (If you're offered Boardwalk, Buy it! )
              3. Choose "Advanced" at the bottom
              4. Make sure you check "Run As Administrator"

Let me know if this does anything to fix any of yawls issues with this.

One reason I suggest this is in building a new system and installing the latest version, I got the Kitty Kat on login saying "My system was not compatible".

I remembered that I didn't run it as Administrator, so I closed it and relaunched re-ran as Administrator - Kitty Kat no longer showing up for me.

But, it locked up on analysis.

So I:

1. Uninstalled new version with Windows Remove programs with delete configuration
              2. Deleted Logs, Temp & Cache files in StreamFab paths (StreamFab's uninstall *should* do this)
              3. Installed 5.0.5.3 from Offline archive copy and made sure that it's "Run as Administrator"
              4. Running fine & faster.

This may or may not work for you, but hey, it's something to try.

I'm in US, CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro

Mike

Attachment - Example of Desktop Icon
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mike_M; 10-15-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Downloading to 5.0.5.3 worked for me. Can download from Peacock again.

Comment

That Worked!!! Awesome. Thanks

Comment

i tried your solution, did not work for me... no download activity at all

Comment

Didn't work for me either, I would like some feedback from the company. A fix for this was supposed to be a part of the latest update but obviously is lacking in some aspects. I realize that anyone or a company can make mistakes, but they should beta-test these updates before claiming success on something that obviously was made worse. All the customers have the same issue, lets's try to understand why they don't beta test before release, obviously that is not happening.
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Not working for me either.

Comment

worked fine for me.. I will stay at this version till the next update

Comment

I take that back it still does not work..

Comment

If you can get it to analyze it still doesn't work it acts like it's downloading, and it even finishes but there is no file when it's done. ( Halloween Ends)
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X