No announcement yet.

SFab 5.0.5.8 Amazon w/Disc+ Channel, not offering S1E04 Eli My Possessed Pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFab 5.0.5.8 Amazon w/Disc+ Channel, not offering S1E04 Eli My Possessed Pet

Fyi,

Delay with Amazon Prime sometimes offering shows via StreamFab?

Amazon with my Disc+ Channel subscription S1E04 Nitro - Eli Roth Presents: My Possessed Pet shows in browser (attached #1 4:23 USA CST Yesterday).

StreamFab 5.0.5.8 was not offering/showing Amazon with Disc+ Channel S1E04 Nitro of Eli Roth Presents: My Possessed Pet (attached #2 from 4:26 USA CST Yesterday) all day yesterday.

Downloaded this episode from competitor yesterday at 4:53 CST - about 8 1/2 hours ago (see attached #3)

I read previously that when you use an app, even on the same computer, it queries Amazon's server's and you may hit a server that the episode is not on yet but 8 1/2 hour delay is unusual for me to see.

StreamFab 5.0.3.8 just now shows this episode (see attached #4).

I've noticed this a few times in the past with StreamFab offering of shows later, when they are on Amazon in Browser and on competitor's site, wondering if there's something different when StreamFab queries Amazon's servers and if it might be re-routing thru a different geographical area or time zone that causes it to show up late here - USA CST?

Mike

US CST, No VPN, Windows 10/64 Pro
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 10-22-2022, 07:31 AM.

Same thing here. I see latest episodes of Blue Bloods and The Good Fight on my browser but SF fails to pick them up. I'm in USA-ET on 5.0.5.7.
    Last edited by bwnautilus; 10-22-2022, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Question... Are they listed in Amazon Prime when you visit outside StreamFab?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        Question... Are they listed in Amazon Prime when you visit outside StreamFab?
        Kidjoe,

Yes.

That's what the first attachment is in above post (See attached #1 here also), from Chrome browser logged into Amazon showing the episode.

Although it's hard to see due to zoom and I captured below my bookmarks bar in browser to not include my bookmarks.

("Prime video" is in the top left & missing/not offered for over 8 1/2 hours episode via Streamfab is listed as #4 "Nitro" at the bottom of listed episodes)

I also wanted to show the timestamp of the file (above it) when I logged into Amazon from browser.

I can't even get a screenshot of the above in StreamFab, because StreamFab's list of episodes (see attached #2) pops up when I click the show in My Stuff and overlays the screen at the main My Stuff page and doesn't show the details of shows in StreamFab.

This delay in being offered by StreamFab program has happened about 4 times now, just thought I'd mention it.

I don't know if it's some timezone/geographical re-direct, since this time it seemed to be available around midnight-ish (give or take time zone shifts) the next day.

I don't use a VPN and have VIP Services Amazon defined as US in StreamFab settings.

Odd, just wondering if StreamFab how processes the request.

Mike
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike_M; 10-23-2022, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X