StreamFab 6.0.0.0 HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.0.0.0 HBO Max

Unable to download anything from HBO Max. I sign in using my TV provider and create a download task queue.

When I start downloads, for every title it says failure accessing video information.

Originally posted by rswiders View Post
    Unable to download anything from HBO Max. I sign in using my TV provider and create a download task queue.

When I start downloads, for every title it says failure accessing video information.
    Are you instantly signed out as soon as analysis begins, which of couse means failure is a foregone conclusion? That's what's happening to me.

Comment

Please clean the log folder and the temp folder to try again, if still have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file to check.
      Attached Files

Comment

I reinstalled the 5.0 version to the same results. Attached is the log.
        Attached Files

Comment

I reinstalled the 5.0 version to the same results. Attached is the log.
          Okay, file received. I will have passed it to the developer.
          My guess is it could be due to this part "sign in using TV provider"

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Except the fact that it has worked for the past couple years until a week or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi Mona - it doesn't matter whether I sign in with my provider, or with my HBO account (that's two separate accounts, different emails and everything) - as soon as I try to download anything I'm instantly logged out of my account, which means my download will automatically fail.

HBOMax has never had this issue until about a week and a half ago, and as the competititon doesn't encounter it, I think it's safe to say this is a SF issue, not an HBO one.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

Hi Mona - it doesn't matter whether I sign in with my provider, or with my HBO account (that's two separate accounts, different emails and everything) - as soon as I try to download anything I'm instantly logged out of my account, which means my download will automatically fail.

HBOMax has never had this issue until about a week and a half ago, and as the competititon doesn't encounter it, I think it's safe to say this is a SF issue, not an HBO one.
                Yep,

I couldn't use HBO this am on StreamFab, no problem in browser or with competitor.

I subscribe directly to HBOMax and not thru a provider - know that there are some issue via providers with logins.

I don't want to spend the time cleaning out the StreamFab logs/temp/queues, doing the test again, zipping the files, emailing/FTP'ing them (can't upload here due to size restrictions on forum), when the competitor is working for me right now and I have things to do around the house.

Mike

USA - CST, No Vpn, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, Latest version of StreamFab
                Last edited by Mike_M; 11-06-2022, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I had no problem logging in last night, no problem 6am this morning, no problem just seconds ago in the evening. No problem downloading anything either. Perhaps around a 50/50 split of 720p and 1080p. Direct HBOMax USA - EST (at least the last 2 logins were)

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                    I had no problem logging in last night, no problem 6am this morning, no problem just seconds ago in the evening. No problem downloading anything either. Perhaps around a 50/50 split of 720p and 1080p. Direct HBOMax USA - EST (at least the last 2 logins were)
                    Are you using V6.0.0.0 as posted? I'm not having a problem either but not on 6.0.0.0.....

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Are you using V6.0.0.0 as posted? I'm not having a problem either but not on 6.0.0.0.....
                      No, I am using 6.0.0.1, the latest release, as is Mike_M. It appears that the OP is now using a version from the 5.0.?.?. series. I haven't had any HBOMax login problems since I first subscribed to HBOMax sometime during that series. In other words, I've never had any login problems with HBOMax.

Comment

No, I am using 6.0.0.1, the latest release, as is Mike_M. It appears that the OP is now using a version from the 5.0.?.?. series. I haven't had any HBOMax login problems since I first subscribed to HBOMax sometime during that series. In other words, I've never had any login problems with HBOMax.
                        Cats4U,

Yep I'm on 6.0.0.1 - again...

When my best friend came over earlier this AM was showing his StreamFab because he was interested.

I asked him to name a show on a provider and I would show him how easy it was.

He picked HBOMax and The White Lotus.

Well I launched StreamFab and since now I log off from providers I have to copy/paste username/password when I access.

The popup that says "you have to log on to provider" came up the same time as I was pasting and locked up StreamFab and I had to kill it in task manager because noting I did would get me past the screen lockup.

Then I went to delete logs/temp/queue prior to launching again and trying HBOMax.

It would let me delete one of them and usually when *that* happens that Qcef file is running even though StreamFab was closed.

It was & I killed it.

Then tried to go into HBOMax again and it just sat at the login screen after I hit enter.

Closing out and relaunching did the same thing.

I then told him I would show him The Competition and it immediately logged me in and I was able to download to show him.

I just uninstalled 6.0.0.1, deleted temp/logs/queue etc.. etc.. and reinstalled and now it can log in fine.

I *think* it had to do with the lockup and coincidence of entering the username/password at and the popup of "you have to login" coming up at the same time and locking up StreamFab causing some issue that clearing the logs/temp/queue didn't seem to fix.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, StreamFab 6.0.0.1, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro

Comment

I've never understood that "you have to login" pop-up. If I see a Sign In button in the upper right corner, I'm not stupid, I know I have to sign in then. That pop-up just wastes time having to clear it out before you can actually sign in. At this point I could do without the "DRM is causing you to only download at 720p" (paraphrased) pop-up, too.

Comment

And before someone writes me, yes, I know you can set the DRM message not to show anymore. And I did set it that way, awhile ago. I just forgot that I did. Goes to show, I wasn't lying, I really didn't like that pop-up and still don't, even though I don't see it now.

Comment

And before someone writes me, yes, I know you can set the DRM message not to show anymore. And I did set it that way, awhile ago. I just forgot that I did. Goes to show, I wasn't lying, I really didn't like that pop-up and still don't, even though I don't see it now.
                              Cats4u,

How exactly do I turn off this Login popup in StreamFab or Windows?

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X