Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFab Hulu low quality video, Inconsistent audio (6Ch 256 DD+/Stereo), Analysis issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Maybe you help me, I get this on HBO Max all the time, what this means? Click image for larger version

Name:	HBO Max FaB.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	417618
    1st try restarting hbomax
    2nd - sign out & restart streamfab / hbomax
    3rd - try clearing your browser history & cookies and other site data in streamfab

Comment

Thank you Sir
      But this didn't help either, I have many issues with this program.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Maybe you help me, I get this on HBO Max all the time, what this means? Click image for larger version

Name:	HBO Max FaB.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	417618
        Hi Chameleon,

I get this too sometimes.

Just got "Something Went Wrong" message a few minutes ago and this is what I did to fix it - temporarily.

1. Exit StreamFab
        2. Logon to HBO Max in your browser (Chrome, etc...)
        3. Go into Account, Settings, Devices and log off all devices.
        4. Clear Temp files for StreamFab while it's closed.
        5. Wait 10 minutes (sometimes you have to, sometimes you don't - like just now when I got that "Something Went Wrong", I didn't wait and was able to download from HBO Max downloader with StreamFab immediately)

The problem with above is you have to do it periodically when you get this error message because logging out or staying logged in is still generating interactive devices above the maximum of 3 for HBOMax in Account, Devices.

I tried saving the login and not logging into StreamFab and also logging out every time from HBO Max and StreamFab - I still got that "Something Went Wrong", but logging off devices in HBOMax, clearing Temp of StreamFab & waiting 10 minutes has worked for me.

Hope this helps you!

Mike

US - CST, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, No VPN, StreamFab current version

Comment

Thank you, Mike.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X