6.0.0.3 Won't download ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0.0.3 Won't download ESPN+

The last several days to a week ESPN+ will not download. When something is selected and the dialogue pops up, when I select "Download" it starts Analyzing the file and and that process never stops. I only get the progress bar chasing while it says Analyzing and the download process never starts. Any ideas?

Which version of Streamfab was the last version to download ESPN+ content?

Comment

Hi Guys, please specify the title and provide the latest StreamFab log file for troubleshooting, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by broomba View Post
        Which version of Streamfab was the last version to download ESPN+ content?
        I believe that 1 or 2 updates ago it worked. I know that I downloaded a game from ESPN+ on 11/11/22, but when I try the same file now as a test it doesn't work. I don't know which version that was, but I'm on 6.0.0.3 now, so whatever was immediately before that, or maybe 1 before..

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi Guys, please specify the title and provide the latest StreamFab log file for troubleshooting, thanks.
          I started a ticket and supplied the log file there, but I will attach it here as well. As far as a title, pick one on ESPN+ and it doesn't work.
          Attached Files

Comment

FWIW I downgraded from 6.0.0.3 to 5.0.5.3, where I KNOW that it was working, deleted all the StreamFab folders before installing 5.0.5.3, and ESPN+ still does not work. Also, after it starts analyzing the file, after about 10-15 seconds the computer makes a sound similar to an alarm tone, but no error messages pop up when that tone goes off. And the progress bar just continues to run across the screen saying Analyzing. Please help here, ESPN+ was one of the main reasons I bought this software.

Comment

Originally posted by atrdriver View Post
              FWIW I downgraded from 6.0.0.3 to 5.0.5.3, where I KNOW that it was working, deleted all the StreamFab folders before installing 5.0.5.3, and ESPN+ still does not work. Also, after it starts analyzing the file, after about 10-15 seconds the computer makes a sound similar to an alarm tone, but no error messages pop up when that tone goes off. And the progress bar just continues to run across the screen saying Analyzing. Please help here, ESPN+ was one of the main reasons I bought this software.
              It's known, the developer needs time to work it out. Please wait, thanks.

Comment

I have the same problem with uktvplay.co.uk. It stopped downloading a couple of weeks ago as described above after downloading version 6.02. I reinstalled 5.053 and it started working again for a while, but this no longer works. Perhaps this indicates it's to do with one of the codecs(?) rather than version 6 itself?

Comment

Now it's not not downloading from Youtube, which it says are M3U8 files. Just updated to 6.0.0.4 hoping it would fix the issues, it didn't. Telling us it's a known issue doesn't help much when we basically can't use a program we all paid for.

Comment

Working...
                  X