Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.0.0.7. Offering No English Audio On Netflix Save for Audio Description!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0.0.7. Offering No English Audio On Netflix Save for Audio Description!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1024).png
Views:	275
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	418937

6007 no longer offers English audio save for Audio Description and defaults to Brazilian Portuguese.

Cheers,

Caleb.

Have you tried downloading the Japanese audio? The Original Audio is English so it may just be StreamFab is mislabeling it. It already mislabels ALL video bitrates on Amazon so it's not far fetched to think it's doing it for Audio now. If Japanese audio is actual Japanese, then try the Brazilian Portuguese as it is preselecting it so it could be English but wrongly displayed.

Lastly, you could download all audio and the see which one is actually in English and what is was mislabeled at.

I am sticking to v6.0.0.6 and not upgrading until it is no longer working at all or they have a fix to Download again and not record.

I am hoping this is not a case of DirecTV introducing the P4 card... When they swapped out the HU card for the P4 card, all hacks died and DirecTV was never hacked after that...
    Last edited by jpp72; 12-12-2022, 02:01 PM.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Hi jpp72. Thanks for the suggestion -I did redownload with the Japanese audio ... On playback it was ... Japanese!!

I understand your logic of remaining with v6.0.0.6. Sadly for me, (that) version merely downloads the English - Audio Description track...

If this wasn't so frustrating, it could actually be funny!!

But hey, the guys/gals at DVDFab are always on a never-ending catch-up with the streaming providers, so these minor hiccups and issues have to be expected.

Ultimately resolutions will come -just a case of pointing out to them what isn't working and then waiting for the fixes to materialise.

But again, genuinely appreciate you taking the time to check out my posting and making your suggestions. Thank you!

Comment

You're very welcome.

Because i have a 6 device license and only 4 are in use, i decided to install 6.0.0.7 on my laptop. My pop-up does show the non-AD English Original but when downloading it, same issue as 6.0.0.6 where it downloads the AD track.

I then selected all 13 Audio tracks and it only downloaded 10 of them and, of course, none were the audio without description.

Not sure why you are not seeing the English [Original] track besides the laptop was a clean install from an Offline version of 6.0.0.7.

Only other thing that may be different is that i am using Netflix from Canada
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

"..Not sure why you are not seeing the English [Original] track besides the laptop was a clean install from an Offline version of 6.0.0.7.."

As you can clearly see from the screenshot I included, those are the (only) audio tracks offered, and absolutely no English [Original] save for the AD.

Like yourself my friend, I too (only) install fresh updates directly offline having subscribed to the 'Extended Download Service' and using both CCleaner Prof, System Mechanic (and) Revo Uninstaller to make sure of a clean install. My NVIDIA graphics drivers are up-to-date too. Interestingly I've noticed that when using the Gaming version of the graphics drivers, the processing bar remains blank and only shows progress when remuxing appears, yet using the Studio drivers instead the processing bar is again showing the green progress line alongside that of remuxing.

I'm sticking with using the Studio version of the NVIDIA graphics drivers from now on as more of the Fab software display optics seem to be visible.

Again, "thanks" for your efforts in seeking a resolution. Safe!

Caleb.

Comment

Working...
          X