No announcement yet.

Crunchyroll D/L not work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah great finaly, someone is takeing care or it, please remind him or her also to fix the problem with the audio selection. Not only the D/L it self.

Comment

Originally posted by KOR View Post
      Ah great finaly, someone is takeing care or it, please remind him or her also to fix the problem with the audio selection. Not only the D/L it self.
      6.1.2.2 was released 20 minutes after your post

Comment

Many D/L now work, but I still get on other videos the to many redirects screen
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CR.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	425292
        Attached Files

Comment

A quick check on Google indicates that the fix for the error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS is to delete your cache and cookies. Try googling ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS yourself for more information.

Comment

Cats4U
            Thanks for the tip which was completely useless, I have deleted the whole directory, started StreamFab again the folder got fresh field and guess what, I GOT AGAIN THE REDIRECT PROBLEM !
            An it is not my doing to search for problems, I paying for a service, and I want it to work and the developer have to tweak so long until everything is working, also SteamFAB can easy been made that it delete the cache and cookies it self, this is also not my doing. So before you lecture someone try it you self, search the problem first at you site before you tell others what to do.

I want a proper working application, so stop fanboying.

Comment

Cats4U
              Thanks for the tip which was completely useless, I have deleted the whole directory, started StreamFab again the folder got fresh field and guess what, I GOT AGAIN THE REDIRECT PROBLEM !
              An it is not my doing to search for problems, I paying for a service, and I want it to work and the developer have to tweak so long until everything is working, also SteamFAB can easy been made that it delete the cache and cookies it self, this is also not my doing. So before you lecture someone try it you self, search the problem first at you site before you tell others what to do.

try this - Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select "Adjust date/time".
              Step 2: Click on "Internet Time"
              Step 3: Click on "change settings" and make sure it's set to "time.windows.com" and then press "Update Now".
              Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time.
              Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and try to load the webpage that was having the issue.

Comment

Cats4U

Listen idiot, I am tired of people like you that are totally ungrateful to someone trying to help you. You brought up the problem during StreamFab's weekend. I thought it would be a nice gesture to point you in a general direction that MANY sources on Google claim to fix this error while you wait for Monday in China. It is sad to see that you are too lazy to figure out your own problems even with the worldwide help of Google or other search engines and technical forums. A lecture? You call this, a lecture??...
                A quick check on Google indicates that the fix for the error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS is to delete your cache and cookies. Try googling ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS yourself for more information.
                I don't know what kind of school you went to, if at all, but that is not a lecture. That was a tip, a finger point in the direction where YOU might find the answer to your problem. But you are either too ignorant or lazy to take advantage of that tip.
                And you want me to try it myself before I hand the answer to you on a silver platter. Firstly, I have zero interest in going to a website dedicated to Japanese cartoons with characters with big eyes. I grew out of watching cartoons in my early teens, a long time ago. Second, what if I were to go there and get the error and find the exact solution to the problem? I couldn't possibly write the solution to you because you would claim that I'm lecturing you. And I absolutely guarantee that if I did supply the exact solution to you, I wouldn't read a single word of thanks from you. I've had it happen to me far too many times here.
                Fanboy? You don't read a lot of my messages, do you? Ask Mona whether I'm a fanboy with all the complaints I've made to her. I'm sorry you have a bug up your ass about StreamFab all the time but I occasionally have ones, too. But if I have a problem I don't immediately assume that it is StreamFab's fault. I do my research and try to figure out what is going on. I won't bore you with the whole cat and mouse analogy but that is a huge part of the problems we see with the various streamer downloads. I'm constantly amazed at the number of people here that think that the developers of StreamFab can 1) fix a download problem at a website that has changed format or DRM with just the wave of their hand or 2) that StreamFab should be able to download from every streamer in the whole wide world. The developers are good but they aren't Gods.

Comment

Working...
                X