Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Apple+ resolution and sound be better in upcoming release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any reason to hope that Apple+ will see 720p and better audio once StreamFab addresses the current DRM issues that Mona infers is just around the corner?

Or is this a different matter and thing you need to address separately.

I have about 4 series on Apple+ that I'd like to get better resolutions on and need to know if I should start doing screen captures on them in order to get decent resolutions and audio.

Mike - having kindly waited too long for this

US -CST, No VPN

Waiting for Godot?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Waiting for Godot?

Godot - who continually sends word that he will appear but who never does.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Godot - who continually sends word that he will appear but who never does.

Mike
        At least there is one educated man in this forum.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I am afraid not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            I am afraid not.
            Does StreamFab plan on having Apple+ be 720p again in the near (next few months) future?

If so, what timeframe?

If not - you *really* need to modify your websites DVDFab.cn/StreamFab.com/Etc... to reflect reality to:

Download movies and TV shows directly from Apple TV+ in low quality video and audio.

* New videos after MM/DD/YY can now be downloaded in 360p, others prior to that date may be 480p

Last edited by Mike_M; 12-22-2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
              Is there any reason to hope that Apple+ will see 720p and better audio once StreamFab addresses the current DRM issues that Mona infers is just around the corner?

Or is this a different matter and thing you need to address separately.

I have about 4 series on Apple+ that I'd like to get better resolutions on and need to know if I should start doing screen captures on them in order to get decent resolutions and audio.

Mike - having kindly waited too long for this

US -CST, No VPN

Sadly Mike, the only possibility to change it would be a mass outcry to Apple to allow a higher browser resolution. They really don't see a need for it
              since most users use the Apple TV Device and those that don't, use the app. With such little Apple content, I'd simply seek out an alternative source.
              I can recommend a couple if you Message me.

Comment

Mike_M

Can i ask, besides Slow Horses, what are the other 3 shows you get from AppleTV+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                  Mike_M

Can i ask, besides Slow Horses, what are the other 3 shows you get from AppleTV+ ?
                  Hi Jpp72,

I was getting Echo 3 and Shantaram episodes, but I think I'm just gonna delete the episodes I have and not bother with the rest of their episodes.

Was waiting till the series finished to watch them.

Not really into them much after watching a little of them.

I don't use Apple+ a lot and usually just subscribe periodically if there's something like CODA, or Ted Lasso series - after the series has finished.

It doesn't really have a lot of content that I'm interested in on an ongoing basis.

I'm just signed up now till Jan 3 for 2 months free (courtesy of Will Smith/Emancipation offer via apple.co/willgift​ ) and was getting those other series.

It's just really annoying that Apple+ has been dead air on updates/response from StreamFab re: 720p.

I have similar feelings on HBOMax direct website updates from StreamFab since 2nd DRM update this year.

Especially when they keep marketing it as delivering better quality via emails and website...

HBOMax Downloader
                  https://www.dvdfab.cn/hbo-downloader...ckid=headmenu2

Download directly from HBO streaming website with a quality of up to 4K/1080p and AC3 5.1 audio

Etc... rest of HBOMax downloader page.

But evidently "Malcolm" likes StreamFab HBOMax downloader just fine and he also has a vast interests in "instrument".

This HBO streaming downloader really nailed my demands. As a photographer who travels a lot, I don't have too much time sitting there streaming videos online. This product saves my favorite shows offline so that I can decide when to watch them. Bingo! - Malcolm / Photographer

&

Malcolm
                  https://www.dvdfab.cn/author/malcolm.htm?trackid=author

Harrison Wilson (with Malcolm as pseudonym), graduated from Florida International University with an MA degree of Translation & Interpreting, has been a senior English editor, translator and copywriter of DVDFab Software for over 10 years. As an experienced veteran of DVDFab’s professional editorial team, he develops very strong expertise in writing software reviews, user manuals, help documents and technical blogs as well as making video tutorials. Besides audio/video conversion and enhancement, he is also an enthusiast of gadgets, AI/VR/AR and machinery. When not at work, he has vast interests in jogging, swimming, mountain climbing, billiards and instrument.

Mike

US -CST, No Vpn, StreamFab 6.1.0.0​
                  Last edited by Mike_M; 12-22-2022, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X