Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Apple+ from bad to worse in 6.1.0.0

Please fix this...

StreamFab, you evidently made some changes to Apple+ Downloader module where it no longer plays the video on StreamFab 6.1.0.0.

The really only useful thing left for Apple+ Downloader via StreamFab to get better than low quality video & audio via downloading.

It played the video in StreamFab 6.0.0.8.

Can you please put it back so that StreamFab will play the video?

I could boot to different versions, but would rather you not make adverse changes.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64Pro & Win11/64Pro, StreamFab Lifetime full, DvdFabLife Full, Competitor Lifetime

Attached Files

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
    Please fix this...

StreamFab, you evidently made some changes to Apple+ Downloader module where it no longer plays the video on StreamFab 6.1.0.0.

The really only useful thing left for Apple+ Downloader via StreamFab to get better than low quality video & audio via downloading.

It played the video in StreamFab 6.0.0.8.

Can you please put it back so that StreamFab will play the video?

I could boot to different versions, but would rather you not make adverse changes.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64Pro & Win11/64Pro, StreamFab Lifetime full, DvdFabLife Full, Competitor Lifetime
    For using the different versions, have you tried having say v6.0.0.8 32-Bit and 6.1.0.0 64-bit installed simultaneously? I accidentally installed a 32-bit version on a new computer and when i downloaded the update from the forum, i obviously clicked on the x64 version.

I noticed i had 2 StreamFab icons on the desktop and that is when i realized what i had done.

Both were working but i ultimately uninstalled the x86 version

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

For using the different versions, have you tried having say v6.0.0.8 32-Bit and 6.1.0.0 64-bit installed simultaneously? I accidentally installed a 32-bit version on a new computer and when i downloaded the update from the forum, i obviously clicked on the x64 version.

I noticed i had 2 StreamFab icons on the desktop and that is when i realized what i had done.

Both were working but i ultimately uninstalled the x86 version
      Hi Jpp72,

Wow,

That's a cool thing to know & look into.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X