Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab for M1 download file is still v 6.0.0.4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for M1 download file is still v 6.0.0.4...

Today i wanted to download the most current version of StreamFab. According to the announcement 6.0.0.7 should be the current version, but when clicking on the download button for macOS M1 then only version 6.0.0.4 is downloaded. The download file for macOS Intel is the correct version?

Does anyone has already 6.0.0.7 for M1 running? Or is that version currently only available for Intel cpu?

Regards,
    Matthias

Originally posted by matthiasr View Post
    Today i wanted to download the most current version of StreamFab. According to the announcement 6.0.0.7 should be the current version, but when clicking on the download button for macOS M1 then only version 6.0.0.4 is downloaded. The download file for macOS Intel is the correct version?

Does anyone has already 6.0.0.7 for M1 running? Or is that version currently only available for Intel cpu?

Regards,
    Matthias
    are you updating via the built in updater or the offline updater - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...cember-14-2022 ??

Comment

A new M1 version will be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you updating via the built in updater or the offline updater - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...cember-14-2022 ??
        The built in update check does not find a new version. The download link from the forum and also from the website itself still downloads 6.0.04 for M1, while 6.0.0.7 for Intel is downloaded.

At the time of writing, 6.0.0.1 seems to be available for macOS now.
        Anyway that version still has problems with Netflix newly added movies and seasons.... Still only 480p can be downloaded on macOS, while 6.0.0.1 for Windows can download those videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          A new M1 version will be available soon.
          Hello Mona
          the built in updater of StreamFab found version 6.0.0.1 for macOS M1, but unfortunately that version still has problems downloading those newer videos from Netflix, while 6.0.0.1 for Windows can download those vids.

Comment

Mona
            october262

Of course i meant version 6.1.0.0.
            Unfortunately i cannot edit my posts...

Comment

Originally posted by matthiasr View Post

Hello Mona
              the built in updater of StreamFab found version 6.0.0.1 for macOS M1, but unfortunately that version still has problems downloading those newer videos from Netflix, while 6.0.0.1 for Windows can download those vids.
              Please name one or two titles and then provide the related log file to check.

Comment

Working...
              X