Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[6.1.0.1] audio order

Hi,
    from the previous versions the audio tracks in list and in resulting file was in my setup first English and than Italian.
    From this version the file are showed and downloaded in reverse order.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	386
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	420244

Views:	318
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	420245

Is this configurable?
    I have all my remux scripts than works with previous order.. ty

If you want the English to be the 1st Audio stream, put the Orange triangle next to English.

More info here:

Love the feature where you can set the Default Playback Audio and Subtitle Track but it's annoying to always have to set it at each download. In the settings, you can set the default playback subtitle with the orange arrow but once you save and you go back in, the arrow is gone. If i set it and don't go back in and try to

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
      If you want the English to be the 1st Audio stream, put the Orange triangle next to English.

More info here:

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...oesn-t-persist
      Diggin' a bit more I see that the problem is only on amazon downloader..
      I've tried the orange tringle in VIP settings but every time I return to that page the triangle vanished. trying to download the same show as first post the italian track is always at the top.

I think something is broken in 6.1.0.1. I'll try to return to 6.1.0.0 (I save the offline installers everytime!)

Comment

Ya the setting doesn't stick but you can set the default on a per download basis.

Set the triangle in the pop-up for the download. The one in the settings STILL not fixed... sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
          Ya the setting doesn't stick but you can set the default on a per download basis.

Set the triangle in the pop-up for the download. The one in the settings STILL not fixed... sigh...
          I think we misunderstand each other. Trying the 6.1.0.0 version the orange triangle is there but this is not the problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          with 6.1.0.0 from amazon downloader:

Views:	317
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	420274
          The resulting files have audio track in this order:
          English
          Italian (default)

the same for the other downloaders. the audio order is alphabetical (English and then Italian).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          with 6.1.0.1 ONLY from amazon downloader the order is (according to the first post screen)

Italian (default)​
          English

in other downloaders (netflix and disney plus) the audio order is alphabetical (English and then Italian).

Mona or some other mods can give me some feedback? thx

Comment

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post

I think we misunderstand each other. Trying the 6.1.0.0 version the orange triangle is there but this is not the problem.

with 6.1.0.0 from amazon downloader:

Views:	317
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	420274
            The resulting files have audio track in this order:
            English
            Italian (default)

the same for the other downloaders. the audio order is alphabetical (English and then Italian).

with 6.1.0.1 ONLY from amazon downloader the order is (according to the first post screen)

Italian (default)​
            English

in other downloaders (netflix and disney plus) the audio order is alphabetical (English and then Italian).

Mona or some other mods can give me some feedback? thx
            It's been passed to the QA team, if there is an update, I will let you know.

Comment

Working...
            X