Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab macOS asks to purchase AppleTV Downloader even with DvdFab365 subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab macOS asks to purchase AppleTV Downloader even with DvdFab365 subscription

Hi,
    StreamFab 6.1.0.0 asks me to purchase the AppleTV Downloader although i have a current DvdFab 365 subscription.
    The Windows version of StreamFab 6.1.0.1 let me use the AppleT+ download without a problem.

Am i missing something?

Regards,
    Matthias

To confirm did you authorize it? Please authorize it again and show us if still have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      To confirm did you authorize it? Please authorize it again and show us if still have a problem.
      I have also a ticket open and added some additional information.

To answer your question: Yes, i've deauthorized and then reauthorized again, but without any success.

The first problem is the AppleTV+ Downloader isn't even listed as an available option in StreamFab.

So i have to open the "browser" in StreamFab under Home and enter the AppleTV+ url manually (https://tv.apple.com).

I then can even add a movie to the download queue in StreamFab and StreamFab even shows me that i have 50/50 downloads available.

But when i start the download in the queue, then i get the message that i have to upgrade to the paid version of AppleTV+ downloader. See the attached screenshot. Click image for larger version

Name:	part6.png
Views:	399
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	420408

It seems that for whatever reasons StreamFab does not recognize my 365 subscription correctly, at least it does not enable and show AppleTV+ downloader.

Comment

Are you using the M1 version? There is a problem downloading from Apple TV if you are using an M1 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Are you using the M1 version? There is a problem downloading from Apple TV if you are using an M1 version.
          Yes.
          As i stated before, i have now also a support ticket open. Unfortunately your ticket system does not created "general" ticket ids, so i cannot give you the id of that ticket.

I've also added some additional information to that ticket in my account.

1. Only the macOS M1 version does not show/lists the AppleTV+ Downloader as available option. Not as inactive and also not as acitved.

2. The macOS M1 version is not able to download those newer videos for which you created version 6.0.0.0.

Both problems does not occur with the Intel version of StreamFab for macOS. Only M1 version is faulty.

Comment

The QA team is running tests on the M1 version of AppleTV, if all goes well, it can be available in the coming version. Please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X