S03E36

S03E33 - Only English subtitle was download did not download Spanish
    S03E35 - Only English subtitle was download did not download Spanish
    Can you share your StreamFab log file?

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
      Streamfab not downloading subtitles for show La Reina del Sur
      S02E15
      I just successfully downloaded one of the episodes you mentioned..... LA REINA DEL SUR SEASON 2 EPISODE 15..... directly from the NETFLIX website (Standard Plan Subscription)..... resulting in a playable video in 1080p..... with both English and Spanish subtitles..... using StreamFab 6.1.0.0.....

Settings:.....MKV (FFmpeg)..... H264..... Multi-Channel 5.1 (EAC3 / C3)..... Full HD - 1080p..... Subtitle Remux Into File.....

Located in Northern Virginia..... Windows 10 Home (Fully updated)..... Verizon FIOS Gigabyte..... Never use VPN's..... Only download one movie or episode at a time never using the queue feature.....

In the spirit of full disclosure..... it should also be noted that I do not use PLAYERFAB..... and since I am unaware of the policies regarding discussing products outside the Fengtao Software Limited domain..... that's all I will say.....

Unfortunately..... I couldn't attempt any of the other episodes you mentioned since my NETFLIX subscription gives me no access to LA REINA DEL SUR SEASON 3..... and I have no idea as to why unless it has to do with geography.....

I'm submitting this log file with the intent that doing so may both assist the developers in troubleshooting your problems..... and also help to prevent them from making any changes which will cause loss of functionality for those of us whom NETFLIX is currently working.​​

NETFLIX-LA REINA DEL SUR S2 E15-StreamFab 6.1.0.0.log

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Since I had to submit a second post anyway because the forum doesn't allow log files and images to be simultaneously attached..... I saved this question for now.....

Not meaning to insult your intelligence..... but are you sure you've made the proper selections for both "Audio" and "Subtitle" in the popup window of the user interface.....

I ask this because when I tested the one episode I mentioned..... the default selections offered weren't correct..... and I had to change them.....

I've enclosed a couple screenshots for your perusal showing the proper choices.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NETFLIX SPANISH 1.png Views:	0 Size:	385.7 KB ID:	420328

Click image for larger version  Name:	NETFLIX SPANISH 2.png Views:	0 Size:	402.2 KB ID:	420329

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Well I redownloaded it today and I now get the subtitles, But there is another issue. I don't get multichannel audio, the only option is stereo. Did something change

Comment

Working...
          X