Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab 6.1.0.1 Netflix Incorrect Audio (Kaleidoscope Season1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 6.1.0.1 Netflix Incorrect Audio (Kaleidoscope Season1)

Kaleidoscope is only downloading stereo for the English [Original] Multichannel track is selected. If I try English Audio descriptive, I get 5.1.

Attached Files

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    Kaleidoscope is only downloading stereo for the English [Original] Multichannel track is selected. If I try English Audio descriptive, I get 5.1.
    English [Original] has only Multichannel Atmos 5.1, not have the EAC3 5.1.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

English [Original] has only Multichannel Atmos 5.1, not have the EAC3 5.1.

Wilson
      OK - the app doesn't show this though - all I can see is Multichannel or stereo. Streamfab isn't showing the option for Atmos. So it just shows 5.1 - but if I select it, it downloads stereo.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	9.6 KB ID:	420371
      Last edited by Mobe1969; 01-04-2023, 01:03 AM.

Comment

OK - it looks like this is sort of a mess Netflix themselves have created. For some stupid reason, the series playlist starts with the trailer, which is stereo.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	628
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	420412

So say in a browser, select episode 2 and start playing - and copy the episode URL. Then just paste that URL into streamfab and it will start from that selected episode and show atmos - so then just don't download the fake "episode 1"

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
          OK - it looks like this is sort of a mess Netflix themselves have created. For some stupid reason, the series playlist starts with the trailer, which is stereo.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	239.8 KB ID:	420412

So say in a browser, select episode 2 and start playing - and copy the episode URL. Then just paste that URL into streamfab and it will start from that selected episode and show atmos - so then just don't download the fake "episode 1"aging effects
          It's not Netflix (which they had no control of doing this) or Streamfab. I downloaded this series twice to get season 1 in the correct order, season 1 didn't download for me at first and out of order, Kaleidoscope is a download head game.............it's on purpose with the title and scope of the title "Kaleidoscope"

Netflix's Kaleidoscope: The Best Order to Watch the Episodes (people.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

It's not Netflix (which they had no control of doing this) or Streamfab. I downloaded this series twice to get season 1 in the correct order, season 1 didn't download for me at first and out of order, Kaleidoscope is a download head game.............it's on purpose with the title and scope of the title "Kaleidoscope"

according to imdb.com, the show can be watched in any order wigh only one rule,
            that the episode "White" has to be watched last, as the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Yes but the fact if you look at them BLACK isn't on any list in those links as an episiode. It isn't an episode. It is a 50 second stereo trailer. So if Streamfab looks at this episode and selects it as the default, it doesn't see atmos, and you just get the option for stereo and multichannel as I show above.stereo. But if it selects "episode 2" etc it gives atmos. So netflix is on the series playlist in spot 1. As I 've shown in both netflix and streamfab.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	18.1 KB ID:	420422
              Last edited by Mobe1969; 01-05-2023, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X