Apple tv quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple tv quality

I tried Streamfab for the first time with apple tv and I was only able to download videos at 480p with AAC 2.0 audio. Is there something I missed? I looked everywhere to change the image quality to at least 720p but cound't find any settings.

No, that’s as good as it gets. Some times it’s only 360p.

Comment

Oh my, I was about to pay for that service, I guess i'll look elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
        Oh my, I was about to pay for that service, I guess i'll look elsewhere.
        Yeah...it's really sad when piracy groups release Apple Programming in 4K and people that pay get 360p.

Comment

Exactly, Curious to know which software they use to download in high quality.

Comment

These are scripts written by the piracy groups. They are advanced programmers, versed in the technique of extracting the maximum quality from audio and video. It is not something you will find on the Internet. They work in closed groups and adopt a strict code that prevents their methods from being revealed to us.

Comment

In P2P groups you always find someone who has mastered the knowledge. In the past, I even made an offer to purchase the script, but was unsuccessful.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X