DVDFab 6.1.0.1 (Win) - Disney+ Download Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.1.0.1 (Win) - Disney+ Download Issues

I had added a number of Disney+ titles to the download queue, only to find out that during the download process a lot of them are failing. This morning I was watching my latest attempt and it looks like the module is attempting to get the video first (on some, not all, titles), failing after a second or two, then tries to grab the audio (which takes more seconds), then the download itself fails during the remuxing process (I'm guessing because of the lack of video).

Logfiles attached for this latest attempt at getting things from my queue. I'm going to try to delete the failed items from my queue and re-add them to see if that works.
    Attached Files

This is an old issue, one which they will tell you to uninstall, delete everything in the temp folder, then reinstall, to which won't fix the problem.
    Best I can tell, after analyzing the video, the download actually skips the video itself, downloads just the audio then fails. Trying the same download again works usually, but has a chance of failing again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
      This is an old issue, one which they will tell you to uninstall, delete everything in the temp folder, then reinstall, to which won't fix the problem.
      Best I can tell, after analyzing the video, the download actually skips the video itself, downloads just the audio then fails. Trying the same download again works usually, but has a chance of failing again.
      I don't often use the Disney+ module so I did not know it was an old issue. I did end up deleting the ones in my queue that failed, re-added them, and tried again, and most of them downloaded on the first try, but it did take several attempts over several days to get the rest of them.

Comment

Working...
      X