Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please add "select all" button under the "none" button in the subtitles selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please add "select all" button under the "none" button in the subtitles selector

please add "all" button under the "none" button in the subtitles selector, as even if I select all available subtitle languages in the settings menu to be auto selected in the download menu, for netflix and disneyplus especially, there are at times several more subtitle languages available for that title, and having a "select all" button would prevent having to scroll and manually select any that aren't selected by default from the settings menu.

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post
    please add "all" button under the "none" button in the subtitles selector, as even if I select all available subtitle languages in the settings menu to be auto selected in the download menu, for netflix and disneyplus especially, there are at times several more subtitle languages available for that title, and having a "select all" button would prevent having to scroll and manually select any that aren't selected by default from the settings menu.
    Not trying to be a dick here but why would you want that unless you are posting downloads online or making them available for streaming on Plex or pirate IPTV services?

There is no way you speak all these languages or have friends and family that do...

Comment

maybe I like to learn languages like this, or want to hear or see content in a different language just for the fun of it. As for the plex part, yes I am building my own netflix-like collection, but it's that's a common thing. I wouldn't post my downloads online anywhere online though. Plus I do appreciate how many audio and subtitle languages a lot of content gets translated into, either automatically or by a human, so sometimes I like to enjoy listening or reading a foreign language.

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post
        maybe I like to learn languages like this, or want to hear or see content in a different language just for the fun of it. As for the plex part, yes I am building my own netflix-like collection, but it's that's a common thing. I wouldn't post my downloads online anywhere online though. Plus I do appreciate how many audio and subtitle languages a lot of content gets translated into, either automatically or by a human, so sometimes I like to enjoy listening or reading a foreign language.
        That's an interesting way... Never seen anyone do it that way.

I personally download everything in the original language audio and use the subtitles in my language to learn what they are saying. Your way doesn't sound very intuitive and unnecessarily hard but again, to each their own...

As for Plex, i have one too but strictly for Friends and Family...

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Not trying to be a dick here but why would you want that unless you are posting downloads online or making them available for streaming on Plex or pirate IPTV services?

There is no way you speak all these languages or have friends and family that do...
          You are correct.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X