Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMax & Discovery+ suggestion...

Hiya,

If you have some shows/series using HBOMax and/or Discovery+, now would be a great time to make sure you review the series/movies you'd like to have access to in the future.

They're cutting content ahead of the planned spring merger and some shows you like may not longer be accessible.

They recently removed about 1/2 of their Loony Tunes content & Discovery+ is expecting some cuts to series I hear.

Also (posted as separate thread)

Just subscribed to a 7-day free trial of Boomerang.com.

This works with the YouTube module of StreamFab for 1080p.

Has a lot of the content that HBO Max no longer has.

Rabbit of Seville, Duck Amuck, Feed the Kitty, Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century, What’s Opera, Doc? and some others.

Just fyi.

Mike​
    Last edited by Mike_M; 01-10-2023, 03:00 AM.

The removal is due to licensing (within Warner Media) and cost cutting. It is so stupid that Warner, now Warner/Discovery owns Looney Tunes, but wont "renew the license agreements" to keep it on HBOMax.

Hopefully this content isn't gone forever, and gets picked up (in full) on other services.

Mike_M how does Boomerang have them listed? Do you have to pick 1 cartoon at a time? or do they have them grouped as Seasons that can download? or ??

I got a good number before HBOMax pulled these but I have a lot I didn't get to before they were pulled.

Comment

And SF dings us a download from our allotment for a 12min Looney Tunes vid. Cheezus!

Comment

Working...
      X