6.1.0.2 Subtitles on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.0.2 Subtitles on Amazon

Wow, I want to give y'all a HUGE THANK YOU for fixing this really messed up issue we had with downloading subtitles on Amazon! THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have tested the new 6.1.0.2 release on several seasons of an Amazon program, and I can confirm that two major issues have been fixed with this release:

1. When the preferred language is set to English, any available English forced subtitles are now automatically included as expected, even if they are not manually selected for inclusion. This is true even when you select multiple episodes, and the first one queued up does not even show forced subtitles as available. EXCELLENT fix!

2. Full subtitled descriptions are now shown for any downloaded subtitles, so it is now possible to actually see the real information about multiple subtitle tracks of the same basic language. for example, "English" and "English Forced Narrative" are both shown instead of just English 1 and English 2 as they used to be.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X