Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock login

Mona,
    It's been a long time since we first had to enter our email address and password every single time we want to use the Peacock module. You passed the problem on to the developers and they said they were working on it. In the meantime we had DRM changes and other major problems that justifiedly kept their mind on things other than a simple repeating login request. Well, for the most part, thankfully, most of the major problems have been tackled now. Could you please pass on to the Developers the request for them to look into solving this annoying repeat Peacock login request? Thank you.

OKay. I will bring this "repeat Peacock login" problem to the developer again.

Comment

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        OKay. I will bring this "repeat Peacock login" problem to the developer again.
        So Mona, how come you answered Cats4U but never replied to my request on 31 Dec Post for the same issue?

Comment

Totally different issue. In fact I asked you to clarify what your problem was in this message: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...276#post420276 Your problem involves being disconnected from Peacock while downloading. I have not personally ever seen that happen. I used to receive Kitty errors occasionally before I took to keeping a minimal device list but I was never actually disconnected. My issue goes back much longer than December 31 and I had already had discussions with Mona about it. In fact, based on her reply, it appears to me that she's probably sick of reading my requesting the developer look at the problem once more. Sorry, Mona! That problem is that everytime you use the Peacock module you have to re-enter your email address and password. Everytime! If you connect with a regular browser (and had already logged in at sometime in the relatively recent past) it will log you right in without asking for an email address and password.

Comment

Working...
          X