Peacock Subscription for cable / streaming service subscribers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Subscription for cable / streaming service subscribers

Just a reminder....if you were getting Peacock free through your cable provider, today is the LAST day to subscribe to PREMIUM for $2.99 a month for 12 months.
    Check your email for your promo code.

Free PREMIUM access ends tomorrow.

Which cable provider are you specifically writing about? I have Xfinity (Comcast) and I have not received any email about the free Peacock going away. I searched our account on Xfinity's website and there is nothing about it there, either. In fact they still list it as a Xfinity extra benefit. I did do a Google search on "Xfinity free Peacock" and it did pull up a few news stories about it not being free in the future but none of the articles I read gave an exact date. And finally, my billing on the Peacock website still shows $0.00 per month.
    I, kind of, knew that eventually I'd be charged for it. What ever Comcast giveth, they always taketh away. For $4.99 a month, I'm not going to worry about it. My wife would kill me if she couldn't watch her 'Days of our Lives'.
    Last edited by Cats4U; 01-18-2023, 08:42 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Which cable provider are you specifically writing about? I have Xfinity (Comcast) and I have not received any email about the free Peacock going away. I searched our account on Xfinity's website and there is nothing about it there, either. In fact they still list it as a Xfinity extra benefit. I did do a Google search on "Xfinity free Peacock" and it did pull up a few news stories about it not being free in the future but none of the articles I read gave an exact date. And finally, my billing on the Peacock website still shows $0.00 per month.
      I, kind of, knew that eventually I'd be charged for it. What ever Comcast giveth, they always taketh away. For $4.99 a month, I'm not going to worry about it. My wife would kill me if she couldn't watch her 'Days of our Lives'.
      i believe it's for DirecTV Stream customers

Comment

Working...
      X