Peacock not remembering login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock not remembering login

Is there possibly some setting in streamfab i can do to make it so Peacock remembers my login. There have even been a couple times where it logs me off while downloading and I have to go back to the tab and relog back in to refresh my queue.

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
    Is there possibly some setting in streamfab i can do to make it so Peacock remembers my login. There have even been a couple times where it logs me off while downloading and I have to go back to the tab and relog back in to refresh my queue.
    Hi Occidio,

This has been an issue for me (and others) for a while and StreamFab is aware of it and it has been sent to developers/programmers.

Peacock also doesn't play well if it's not the current tab at home & it's being processed (not in the queue waiting).

Don't know any timeframe for fixing by StreamFab.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN,
    StreamFab Lifetime Full current version, DVDFab Lifetime Full current version
    Competitor Lifetime current version, Topaz AI Enhance/Upscale 3.1.1

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. The page is very annoying, constantly refreshes even when trying to find something on the site.

Comment

Go into your Peacock Account and clean out your Devices. Peacock is very picky about how many you have. Keep them to a minimum. Remember, everytime SF or your regular browser gets a version update, that is considered a new device by Peacock. All the other major streaming services also watch the number of devices you have but they aren't as picky as Peacock and usually won't cause spontaneous logouts like on Peacock.

Comment

I have a macro program running, so when I need to use Peacock I just hit a couple keys on the creds screen. Supposedly there is some universal login feature that is going to be rolled out that will work around this issue.
          Last edited by MrGrackle; 01-30-2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X