No announcement yet.

Babysitting HBOMax segmented downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update on this. For some of these, it gets stuck at the very end and the download speed doesn't change, for those retrying simply doesn't fix it, nor does clearing SF Cache. Here is an example of what I've found so far
    - Japanese Dub of Belle. For this one, when it downloads it finishes "Downloading Audio" and switches to saying "Downloading", where it will get stuck and never finish

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post
      Just an update on this. For some of these, it gets stuck at the very end and the download speed doesn't change, for those retrying simply doesn't fix it, nor does clearing SF Cache. Here is an example of what I've found so far
      - Japanese Dub of Belle. For this one, when it downloads it finishes "Downloading Audio" and switches to saying "Downloading", where it will get stuck and never finish
      Thanks for the update, please use the latest one to have a try and then feedback with the latest StreamFab log file.

Comment

Since it's been several weeks, I thought I'd submit another update for this HBOMax issue. I decided to re-download the entire Game of Thrones series as a batch because it's now available at 1080p. I'm running 6.1.1.9.

In downloading the first two seasons, it hung on two episodes. The most recent one was Season 2 Episode 4. Surprisingly, it required three attempts to download this episode. Typically, a problem episode downloads without issue on the second try, so this was a first for me. As reported previously, in each instance, the download speed dropped to a few K per second as the video download stopped progressing and then hung. No error was generated. Note that my previously emptied StreamFab Cache folder is still empty--no folders or files within it.​ Today's log file is attached:

5-1 LOG.zip

Comment

Same here. I'm running 6.1.2.0 and it's freezing the download towards the end. I have to hit pause all, then restart all. After doing that, it runs normal for a few downloads and then repeats the same process.

Comment

I have waited over a year for you to fix HBOMax and now it's even worse, sure 720p is HD but not FHD. Now I cant even download the movies they hang when downloading and then when they finish they are missing the last 2 minutes of the movies. I have been a Fab supporter for many years, but I think you all need to reassess your commitment to good software.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
            X