Excellent New Developments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent New Developments!

I am extra busy for a week and come back to some great developments!

Hulu @ 1080p, HEVC coming soon, & 200 Download credits is really great.

Would be even better if the 200 was for all other modules too... When i 1st got SF, it was 100, then went to 50, then back to 100. I am grateful but i think 200 would be the sweet spot where i would be extra content with the modules i use.

I am tempted to try Hulu at 1080p but i just spent a week downloading 30 for 30 and Married at First Sight in 720p so i will just wait for HEVC before replacing them.

Anyway, thanks a lot to the SF developers and i hope you continue taking our suggestions.

Mainly, some settings should be moved to the download popup such as the Netflix profile and H265 vs H264 for all providers that support it.

But the ULTIMATE request is to show us after analysis what exactly will be downloaded. I don't want to have big queue and i find out after the fact that it was downloaded at a lower resolution than i selected or in H264 if i wanted H265.

If you don't show us before the download starts then please add "rules" where we can say:

If i select 1080p and only lower resolution is available, don't download it. If i select H265/HEVC and only H264/AVC is available, don't download it.

Lastly, something that should be extra easy to code is letting us customize the output filenames/directory.

Tokens i am looking for are:
    1. Movie name
    2. Movie year
    3. TV show name
    4. TV show season number
    5. TV show episode number
    6. TV show episode title
    7. Video codec
    8. Audio codec
    Thanks!

Couldn't agree more. StreamFab is the best! Let's support them as much as we can!!

Comment

I need download file 4K HDR from primevideo.com
      i hope streamfab grows it​

Comment

Working...
      X