Mpd drm still downloading commercials only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mpd drm still downloading commercials only

MPD DRM is still only downloading the first commercial on the Discovery Channels...Food, HGTV, Science, History....etc

How much longer guys....this should be a simple fix.

And YES, I know....I'll pass it on to the developers.

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
    MPD DRM is still only downloading the first commercial on the Discovery Channels...Food, HGTV, Science, History....etc

How much longer guys....this should be a simple fix.

And YES, I know....I'll pass it on to the developers.
    Is this all the US versions of the sites? Can you give me an example of something from Food Network or HGTV that downloads only the commercials?

I would like to try something...

Comment

Yes it is the US site and every show downloads the first commercial.
      If you can be more specific on what you need...I'll provide....but I don't think there are any free episodes any longer, so you'll need to be able to sign in.
      Last edited by jimc115; 03-06-2023, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
        Yes it is the US site and every show downloads the first commercial.
        If you can be more specific on what you need...I'll provide....but I don't think there are any free episodes any longer, so you'll need to be able to sign in.
        Ok i see what you mean.

Tried to download the latest Restaurant Impossible episode and you only get the commercials.

All of those sites don't have DRM so if you know how to use yt-dlp, i suggest you do that. I was able to download several different episodes of several different shows with no problems and no commercials.

If you need help with yt-dlp, feel free to reach out via DM

Comment

Working...
        X